All employed teachers like any other public servants are expected to declare their wealth ( income, assets, and liabilities). The head of the institution is expected to monitor the process and ensure 100 % adherence.
Teachers are expected to give correct information. In-case of false or misleading information, one is liable to a fine of Ksh. 1,000,000 or imprisonment for not exceeding 1 year or both upon conviction. The following steps will enable you easily file your wealth declaration.
Steps to fill TSC wealth Declaration online
All TSC employed teachers have TSC No. TSC has innovatively digitized wealth declaration accessible through TSC portal.
- Access the TSC portal https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/
- Enter the TSC No and click next
- Enter the password and click log in. Note if you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot password” then follow by entering the PIN sent to your phone no. Click next to enter your email address and then enter a new password and confirm it.
- After login, click the Wealth Declaration on the top left of the page.
- The page will be redirected to the Basic information page. Check and fill where applicable. First Name, Middle Name., Last Name, Phone No Email, Id No, D.O.B, Gender, Place of Birth, Marital Status, Teaching Subjects With Respective Grades, Etc
- Once done, click next to Section B. Enter all your income (say salary and other income). You will need to save per item. Click on the asset, enter each asset you own individually and save it. Continue to the third part of liabilities, fill each individually and save it. After filling the income, assets and liabilities click next.
- Enter the depend-ants; Spouse and children who are under the age of 18 yrs. Save each entry until you finish filling all dependant and click next.
- You are expected to fill the witness’s (Names, Address and ID) in order to complete and submit. Save the information filled in the blank spaces.
- The next page will ask for any other relevant information, fill where applicable and click next.
- Select on the summary to check all the filled information is correct. You can make corrections by selecting the back button to take you back to the desired page. Once satisfied, you can submit the information or complete the process of filling the wealth declaration.
- You will get a notification an email has been sent. You will get a copy of the wealth declaration filled.
NOTE: The system is activated on 1st November 2019 to 31st December 2019 to enable you to declare your wealth. Once done log out of the system for security concerns especially if filling in a cybercafe or in someone else computer.
If stuck or need assistance you can contact TSC through 0202892422, 0202892424(Integrity) or 0202892052(ICT) for support.