First time loans on Zenka loan app are FREE and you can use the promo code 24VL to get your free first loan. Zenka is one of the new loan apps in Kenya today. It provides a new alternative way to get quick mobile loans without having to go through complex procedures.
Zenka loan app is a mobile loan application that allows you to extend the due date of your loan up to 61 days. The Zenka loan limit is Ksh. 30,000 and you can apply for additional amounts until you reach your personal limit. Repay using the paybill number 979988 and the customer care number is 0207650878.
- You can borrow from Ksh. 500 to Ksh. 30,000.
- The repayment period is up to 61 days.
- Zenka does not call your relatives and friends when you fail to repay your loan.
- The interest rate starts from 9% upward.
You can borrow your first loan for free (no interest). Use the promo code: 24VL when applying for the loan.
To get a loan from the Zenka app in Kenya, you first install the app on your mobile phone from the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store. You can also use the USSD code by dialing *841# if you don’t have a smartphone or internet connection and you’ll get access to a flexible loan.
Zenka Loan App: What’s Unique?
As I write, the first loan is for free – 0% commission and 0% interest. This is subject to change, of course. Here are other important facts you may want to know before proceeding with the application process:
- The maximum loan limit on Zenka app is Ksh. 20,000.
- You can request additional loans until you reach your maximum limit.
- You can extend the due date of your current loan if you don’t have money to repay when due.
- Fast loan approval in 5 minutes according to their website.
- Repaying on time builds your credit and qualifies you for higher amounts.
- Once approved, the money is sent to your M-Pesa account.
“Additional amounts are a flexible feature that allows you to top up your existing loan with extra cash, up to your current credit limit.”
Like any other micromobile loan application, the app will request access to your device’s information including GPS data, phone contact list, call log, and SMS log. Other information that may be required for subsequent loan approvals and adjustment of loan limits includes repayment history.
Zeka Loan App Installation Guide
The installation process is simple, like that of any other app. Go to your phone’s app store. If you’re on Android, here’s the procedure:
- Go to Google Play and search for Zenka Loan App – Kenya.
- Choose the app by Zenka Finance Limited.
- Click on Install.
- Let the installation process finish before going to the registration process.
If you’re on an iOS device like an iPhone, here’s how to download the Zenka Loan App for quick mobile loans.
- Launch App Store on your phone.
- Search for Zenka Loan – Kenya.
- Tap on the first app with a yellowish logo.
- Confirm it is by Zenka Finance Limited.
- Tap Get and allow it to install.
The installation process is as easy as that. But in order to get a loan, you must provide a few important details. I have explained that below.
Zenka Loan Application Process
Once you’ve installed the app, connect to the internet and then follow the steps below.
- Launch the newly installed Zenka app on your phone.
- Tap on Sign Up and enter your Safaricom mobile phone number.
- On the next screen, enter your details: names, national ID number, security question answers, 4-digit PIN.
- Tap on AGREE AND SIGN UP.
- Wait for the registration process to be completed.
- You’ll receive a text message notifying you that the registration process was successful.
- Before you can sign in, Zenka may send you an SMS with a confirmation code. Use it when signing into the app for the first time.
- Sign in using the code and proceed past the Invite Friends step in order to apply for the loan.
Zenka Paybill Number
The Zenka loan app Mpesa paybill number is 979988. Enter your Mpesa mobile number as the account number
Note: Normal M-Pesa Rates and charges for pay bill apply.
Zenka Loans Contacts
In case of any difficulties, how can you contact the company? Here are the contact details you can use.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/zenkakenya/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/zenkafinance
- Customer care telephone number: 0207650878
- Email: email@example.com
Here are the download links to the APK on app stores:
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zenkafinance.microloans
- Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ke/app/zenka-loan-kenya/id1461706646
Zenka Loan Application Tips for Approval
There are a few basics you can follow for fast approval of your mobile loan application. There are quite many loan apps in Kenya including Pezesha, Tala, Stawi, Haraka, and many many more.
Some of these apps may have already blacklisted you or denied you a loan because of something you did. Here are important tips for getting a Zenka loan approved easily and fast.
- Make sure your name is cleared by Kenya’s credit reference bureaus. Zenka works with 3 of these in Kenya, including Metropol, TransUnion and CreditInfo. If you’re listed here, you may not be approved for a loan on most loan apps in Kenya.
- Use a device that has never been used before to apply for a loan from Zenka. Mobile loan companies store device information and associate them with the first registrant.
- Build your credit score by paying your loan on time. This builds confidence, giving you access to higher loan amounts of up to Ksh. 20,000 on this app.
- Ensure you allow access to your data when installing and registering. This allows the app to access vital information about you.
These tips are important if you want a fast loan without collateral.
Does Zenka Have a Referral Program?
According to the app, you can earn Ksh. 200 when you invite friends. The qualification, however, is that you earn the credit whenever they repay their first loan on the app.
You’re given a promo code you can use to invite friends with. Once they use the promo code to sign up and request a loan, you become eligible on their referral rewards program. You could earn Ksh. 200 when they repay the loan.