The Haraka loan limit is between Ksh. 500 and Ksh. 5000. Once you register with your MPesa-registered mobile number, you can borrow a loan within your limit and repay via the Haraka paybill number 817910. All Haraka loans attract a 23% interest rate.
In this post, you’ll discover all that is required of you to enjoy Haraka services hence fixing your financial needs within minutes at the comfort of your smartphone. From how to download the app to how to register for an account and apply for a loan. We’ll also look at their contact details in case you have an issue or concern with their services.
What is the Haraka loan limit?
Your Haraka loan app limit varies depending on your creditworthiness. However, the minimum amount you can borrow is Ksh. 500 while the maximum amount is Ksh. 5000.
What is the Haraka loan paybill number?
The Haraka loan app Mpesa paybill number is 817910. When repaying the loan, standard Mpesa charges may apply.
What is the Haraka loan app interest rate and charges?
The Haraka loan is charged an interest rate of 23%. If you borrow Ksh. 1000, you’ll repay with Ksh. 230 interest, making the total amount payable after 30 days Ksh. 1,230.
But before we venture into all these details, it’s important to know a little bit about Haraka app including its owner(s), its establishment and who is eligible to apply for the loan.
About Haraka Loan App
Haraka is a money lending application which provides its services via Android devices. It is owned by a limited company called Getbucks Pty which is based in South Africa. Since its establishment in 2011 by Getbucks, Haraka loan has fixed and solved numerous financial problems to all its users.
Unlike other mobile application which offer higher loan limit, Haraka app has a loan limit which ranges between Ksh 500 and Ksh 5,000. So it fits you if your financial problem does not require a large amount of money.
Haraka loan app services are not only available to Kenya and South Africa but also in other countries, including Uganda, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, and Tanzania. All you need to enjoy Haraka services is an Android phone and an active Facebook account. Also, the app allows only those below 60 years of age to apply for the loan.
How to Apply for a Haraka loan
If you are a new Haraka loan app user, you’ll be required to follow a series of steps before you apply for a loan. Haraka will offer you a loan if you strictly adhere to the terms and conditions of service right from account creation to loan application. Therefore, the following steps will guide you.
1. Download Haraka loan app
Downloading Haraka loan app is much easier and faster if your mobile phone is connected to a stable internet connection. Also, ensure your phone has a memory capacity of at least 14 megabytes(MB).
- Go to ‘Google play store‘ application on your phone.
- Enter ‘Haraka loan app’ in the search box and start searching.
- Once you locate the application, hit ‘install’ to start the download process.
- A successful download will automatically allow the app to be installed on your phone. You’ll now be ready to proceed to the next step.
2. Create your account
You need to create an account from where you’ll be checking your loan status, including loan limit, loan due, and the repayment period. The main requirement for a successful Haraka loan app account creation is your Facebook account.
So if you don’t have a Facebook account, ensure you create one before proceeding to open an account with Haraka. Other essential requirements are your details which include your;
- Full name.
- National identification card number.
- Your registered Mpesa phone number. ( it will be referred to as the wallet number in the app).
- Valid email address.
- Date of birth.
If you have the above details follow the guide below for successful account creation. First, ensure you are logged in to your Facebook account then;
- Go to the app section on your phone.
- Click on the already installed Haraka loan app.
- Once the app opens, you’ll be prompted to either allow or deny the app from accessing some of your information. To continue, allow it to access the requested information.
- The app will now open a new section with entry boxes where you are supposed to enter personal details.
- In case you were referred by a friend, and you have a coupon code, click on ‘Apply Coupon‘ to use it. A coupon acts as a welcoming gift which reduces your first loan cost. Having entered all the details including the phone number and submitted, you’ll then receive a text message with a verification code.
- Enter the verification code on the next step of your registration and click submit.
- Create a secure four-digit password on the ‘password ‘ section and ‘confirm’ it. You’ll be using it whenever you want to access your account. You’ll now be taken to another screen where you’ll be required to create a profile.
- Enter your personal information(highlighted above) and any other required details. When you’re through with this step, click OK to finalize the registration process.
Haraka requires a few details unlike other apps, and that’s why it’s among the fastest and most convenient mobile money lenders in Kenya. This now takes us to the main purpose of downloading and creating an account. That is the loan application.
Let’s now venture into in-depth details on how you can apply for a loan with Haraka loan app.
3. Borrow Haraka loan within your limit
Having downloaded the application on your phone and created an account, you’ll be able to view your loan limit on the users dashboard. Click on ‘Apply Loan’ icon and select the amount you wish to request. The highlighted amounts are accompanied by the repayment period and interest to be paid.
Haraka charges an interest rate of 23.45% of the sum loaned while the repayment period ranges between seven days and one month. Once Haraka approves your loan request, the amount will be disbursed straight to your MPESA within a few minutes. Typically less than 3 minutes.
How to repay Haraka loan via Mpesa
Just like receiving the loan, the process of repaying is much easier, faster, and convenient. Getbucks Pty limited has partnered with Safaricom to allow all its users to repay the loan amount using Mpesa.
The official paybill number to use is 817910. Haraka loan app allows you to repay the loaned amount within a maximum of 30 days from the day the loan was disbursed. The following steps will guide you whenever you want to repay the loan. First, ensure you have some money in your Mpesa account then;
- Go to your sim toolkit application to access Mpesa menu.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa then paybill.
- Key in 817910 as the paybill number.
- On the account number section, enter your registered phone number.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay. It might be the whole loan amount or part of it.
- Key in your Mpesa pin.
- Double-check whether you entered the correct details including the amount, phone number, and the paybill number. Then click OK to finalize the transaction.
- You’ll receive a text message confirming your transaction.
That’s all. Remember, timely loan repayment will not only grow your loan limit but also build a positive credit history.
Haraka loan contacts
Sometimes you might face challenges when applying or repaying the loan. In such cases, you need help. Getbucks has ensured that all its customers are satisfied by providing various means of communication. So if you have any inquiry about Haraka services, reach out to them using any of the following contacts.
Social Media Contacts
Phone: + 254 (0)202 434 01
Ground Floor, Trade World Building opposite prestige Plaza, Nakuru
Phone: 07 90 204 300
Third floor, Newton House, Namanga Road, Kitengela Kenya
Phone: 07 90 204 298
First Floor, Nacico Plaza, Landhes Road, Nairobi
Phone:07 90 204 296
First Floor, Minoki Building, Oginga Odinga Street, Kisumu
Phone:07 19 752 166
First Floor, Zion Mall, Uganda Road, Eldoret
Phone: 07 90 204 291
Ebenezah building, Second Floor, Cathedral Road Bungoma Kenya
Phone: 07 90 204 294
Shop N. 4, Ground Floor Kaderbhoy Building, Nkrumah Road Mombasa
Phone: 07 90 204 291
Haraka loan app is among the fastest instant money lenders in Kenya. To enjoy their services, ensure you follow all the procedures highlighted in this post one at a time. You commence by downloading the app; you create an account, you apply for a loan, then you repay. If you want to increase your loan limit, ensure you repay the loaned amount on time.